Monday, November 7, 2011

{Dublin, Ireland} Part I

We had such a great time in Dublin this weekend. It felt like forever since we had gone anywhere, when in reality it was really only two weeks since we got back from Portland! Clearly we're already adjusting to our new lifestyle :)


Dublin is much smaller than I thought. We saw pretty much everything we had on our list in one day. But that's actually a really great feeling. The rest of the time we spent generally strolling through town, stopping in pubs for a Guinness and relaxing. I can say one thing, though. After this trip, I am going to refrain from Guinness for a while. I had my fill! Here's Part I of our weekend in Dublin. Scroll down to the bottom for a list of the places you see in the photos!



1. My first Guinness of the trip
2.Grafton Street all lit up at night. Nobody does Christmas like Europe!
3.Breakfast at Bewley's: Traditional Irish Porridge with Pecans and Maple Syrup. Holy yummness.
4. Flowers on Grafton St.
5-8. Trinity College
9. Samuel Beckett Bridge over the River Liffey
10. Walking along the Liffey River
11. Umm.. Me. Hat: Forever21 Scarf: Urban Outfitters Jacket: United Colors of Benetton
12. River view
13. Henry Street
14. Pretty view...
15. Fruit stand on Henry Street

Tomorrow, pictures from Christ Church, the Guinness Brewery, Phoenix Park and more!

{Photos © Liz Denfeld Photography}