Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight: The Gem State

I’m so excited to be doing my first Sponsor Spotlight on my blog! As new sponsors come along I’ll take some time to introduce you all to them. I’m always looking for new blogs to read – and I’m sure you are too – so I figured it’s best to share the love :)

First up we have Alison from The Gem State. I’m guessing if you read my blog, you enjoy pretty pictures (considering I take wayyyy too many pictures of everything and proceed to post them here!). Well, if that’s you, then you’ll fall in love with Alison’s blog. She’s a talented photographer just ramping up her new photography business and shares photos of everything from her life in Boise with her husbad to how she decorates (she has such a cute space) and her fun photography sessions. Pop on over to her blog and take a look – you won’t regret it!


{photo of alison and her hubby by Matt Clayton}