Monday, October 10, 2011

{Weekend Snaps}

Spending a relaxing weekend in Amsterdam always feels like a treat. The weather was temperamental, sunny one second, torrential downpour the next, but it was still nice to walk around, pop into a little restaurant for brunch and catch up with friends. We randomly caught a rowing race that was passing right by us as we walked along a canal. Pretty fun! Overall, a great weekend, a little more laid back than productive, but I was okay with that :)


Also, you may notice Henry was my little model this weekend. I just couldn't stop taking photos of his sweet face. I am going to miss him so much when we are home for a week. But he will be in good hands, so I will try not to worry too much (this is very hard for me - I worry about everything). 


Oh, and one last thing. If you've never tried fresh mint tea (just pour hot water over fresh mint leaves & add a little honey), you're reallyyy missing out. Trust me, try it out! 



{Photos © Liz Denfeld}