Friday, October 7, 2011

Things That Are Making Me Ridiculously Happy

It’s Friday! And I’m feeling especially happy. So I thought I’d create a little happy list. What’s making you ridiculously happy today?

+coming home to a wiggly pup who is ecstatic to see me every evening
+riding my bike to and from the train station every day – I feel so officially Dutch!
+any and all sun breaks we get – the weather has been less than stellar this week, complete with scary thunder and lightning!
+having friends in town – they just got engaged in Paris! we’ll be celebrating all weekend!
+the fact that we are going home in five days! can you believe it?!
+husband having dinner ready for me when I get home from work – he’s becoming quite the little chef. he takes his househusband responsibilities seriously :)
+pinterest. endless inspiration. addictive, amazing inspiration!

I'm off to enjoy a relaxing weekend in Amsterdam. We don't have a ton planned, but we have a lot of preparing to do for our trip home next week! 


{Photos © Liz Denfeld}