Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Homeward Bound!!!

We're heading home tomorrow first thing in the morning!!! Ahhh I couldn't be more excited! Sadly, Corey and I are currently both feeling a bit sick. We are drinking tons of tea and Emergen-C and hoping we can kick this thing before it gets any worse. We'll be home for a week to celebrate the wedding of one of Corey's best friends. We are so excited for them and wouldn't miss their wedding for the world! I can't wait to get all dolled up, see my mister in a suit (he always looks so handsome in a suit & tie!) and dance the night away. Should be a great time. Other than that, I'll be working a bit, hanging with family and friends and generally soaking up my favorite city in the world. Hey, there's no place like home ;)


I have some fabulous guest posters lined up for when I'm gone - you will LOVE them. Next week I'll be back with tons of photos from our first trip back to the U.S. since moving to Amsterdam! Yippee!



{Photos © Liz Denfeld}