Thursday, October 20, 2011

Meghan + Jeff + Baby Mott

We're back in Amsterdam! Really hope you enjoyed all the wonderful guest posters while I was away. Thanks again to Kate from Embarrassment of Riches, Kelley from Kelley Maria, Megan from A Suitcase and Stilettos, Julia from Mr. & Mrs. Globetrot and Kae from Paper Morning. I can't thank you all enough for filling in for me while I was enjoying time at home! 


While I was home I saw lots of friends and family, went to the wedding of two very special friends, attended a baby shower for one of my best friends and even got to do a couple fun photo sessions. Over the next week or so I hope to share tons of pictures from my trip back to Portland. (I just reread that and realized I said "friends" way too many times for one sentence, but I'm too jet lagged to come up with something better!)


You might remember Meghan from the Gender Reveal party I threw for her and her fiancé   {new development!! sooo excited for these two!!} back in August. Well, last week, we got together and took some fun maternity/engagement photos. They were pretty much the easiest couple in the world to take pictures of as they both looked perfect in pretty much every single photo and are so madly in love you just can't help but smile looking at these! I'm by no means a professional and photography is just a fun hobby, but it means a lot to me when I can help capture these special moments in my friends' lives. Here are a bunch of my favorites (I'm really bad at narrowing them down...)!

{Photos © Liz Denfeld}