Monday, June 15, 2009

HAHA

I'm literally crying right now. I'm laughing so hard I am crying. The blog Overheard in PDX is absolutely hilarious. People basically write in and tell this blogger what they overheard in Portland. Here's what really did it for me:

Girl on phone: Hi...no, I don't actually want to talk to you, I just needed to look busy so those f*ckers asking for sh*t outside the library would leave me the f*ck alone. (Pauses and listens) Love you too mom, bye."

You know you've done it. You're walking along enjoying your stroll when you see a Green Peace person dead ahead. You know the only way you can avoid being a complete a-hole and blatantly answering "No" to the question: "Do you want to save the earth for your future children?" is to whip out your phone and either a) make a fake phone call and talk to nobody as you pass by or b) actually call someone (like above girl)...perhaps your mother. Ha! Priceless!

P.S. The most recent Green Peace pickup line Corey and I got? "Do you want to save the last unicorn in the world?" I thought unicorns were a myth? I actually went home and pondered this dumb question.