Monday, June 1, 2009

A Case of the Mondays

Geeze. I don't know about you, but I sure had a case of the Mondays today. I hope I'll be feeling more energetic tomorrow. For now, here's a recap of my (busy) weekend!

I started training for Hood to Coast last week. Thursday Corey and I stumbled upon a breathtaking sunset as we ran across the Broadway Bridge. While all the other twenty-something Pearl residents hit the town Friday night we took off for another run, this time with camera in hand. Here are a couple of the shots:
Saturday we were out all day and night on our wine tasting extravaganza. 24 wine-lovers, 3 wineries, 1 school bus. Let's just say the day was pretty priceless. We came out of it with amazing memories and a damn good bottle of wine. I'd say it was a roaring success!Sunday I got some pool time in, then went to a Pink Martini concert with my Mama. It was definitely one of the best shows I've ever been to. But more on that another day!

As always, you can check out more of my pics on my photo journal!