Friday, November 30, 2012

{TGIF!}


TGIF! Phew – another week has come and gone! I can’t lie, I am sooooo happy it’s the weekend. And with snow in the forecast here in Amsterdam, I am planning on spending much of it inside our warm apartment finishing my book (SO.GOOD.) and hopefully doing a few things to prep for the fast-approaching holidays!

If you’re spending the weekend cozying up and catching up on blogs, I have one you must add to your blog reader! Tammy has been one of my most loyal and long-standing blog supporters and it’s been so fun watching her blog grow so much over the past year or so. She blogs over at Lemons, Avocados & The Bay about life in sunny San Diego with her boyfriend and she’s so sweet and cheerful. Her outlook on life is admirable and absolutely contagious. Hop on over and check her out – I promise you’ll love her! Here are a few words from Tammy – enjoy!
 ---------------
Helllllllo. I'm Tammy and my blog Lemons, Avocados & the Bay is all about living the beachy kinda life in San Diego. I spent lots of time exploring my city, riding my bike along the boardwalk, and trying out new recipes and restaurants. My boyfriend and I just renovated our littlebeach bungalow. It's been a crazy experience, but I love that we can make our little house our own. I would love if you stopped by Lemons, Avocados & the Bay to say hello. If you'd like you can also find me on twitter, facebook, and instagram.