Thursday, November 1, 2012

{Holiday Plans}

Hi There! Sorry for the absence this week. My work schedule has been a little weird
and last night I met up with some friends in honor of halloween.
Also, apparently the hard drive on my computer is full, so I haven't been able to
upload photos from my trip home or this past weekend. So, that leaves me with less posting material.
But then I thought, it's actually been an exciting week!
Apparently I'm ready for Christmas because this week I've ordered our Christmas cards, ordered a custom stamp to make addressing those puppies easier (and cuter!), andddd the most exciting of all...
We booked a gorgeous Swiss chalet for the week of Christmas!
Since I was just home in August and October, it seemed silly to go back again for the holidays. 
(We were going to go on this trip, but it turned out to be a logistical nightmare)
We are going to miss our family like crazy, so to make ourselves feel better we decided we would stay here to celebrate our very first Christmas all on our own:
 Now all I can think about is being in this gorgeous chalet with Corey. 
Sitting by the fire reading books, listening to Christmas music, watching Christmas movies, drinking hot chocolate, cooking comfort food, and staring out at the gorgeous view we have of the Swiss Alps. Pinch me!

And of course, I'll need some cute and cozy new things to fit in with our pretty chalet, right? I'm ready to press purchase on these pieces from ASOS (if only I hadn't spent all my money on the rental...)!
Knit Slouchy Sweater