Wednesday, November 7, 2012

{Meghan + Jeff 10.19.12}

I was finally able to make some room on my computer and edit the photos from Meghan + Jeff's gorgeous wedding! Yay!

Meghan and Jeff got married at a gorgeous venue out in Canby, Oregon - Postlewaits Country Weddings. It was truly stunning inside an out - the grounds were perfectly manicured and the barn was heartstoppingly (made up that word?) beautiful. Since I was in the wedding I didn't get to take as many photos as I would've liked - but snapped as many as I could! I wish I could've gotten more of the details. They left no DIY undone - from the photobooth to the wishing stones, to the readings to the cocktails, to the grooms cake... I mean, the list goes on and on. It was such an honor to be a part of their day - they are such a genuine and beautiful couple. The laughter they share together is contagious. And best of all, they made the cutest little baby girl you ever did see. Enjoy the photos!
{Photos ©  Liz Denfeld}