Sunday, October 21, 2012

{New Friends}

First, I wanted to thank you all for your incredibly thoughtful comments on Thursday. It's refreshing and interesting to hear all your thoughts and opinions. They all went to heart.

I'm heading back to Amsterdam tomorrow morning. It's been an insanely busy and incredible nine days at home. It flew by, as always, and I have missed my boys like crazy!! I truly can't wait to get home to them. But as I was packing tonight I was also extremely upset thinking about how I don't even know when I will see my Mom next. There are so many amazing parts of living abroad, but then there are parts that just suck really, really bad. Leaving home is definitely one of those parts.

While I'm on a jet plane making my way back to Amsterdam, I'd love for you to meet a couple of awesome ladies who happen to be lovely sponsors of my blog! If you like me, you'll really like them. Read on to see why.. And if you like them too, show them some love and give them a follow :)

----------
Jay blogs over at FromThere To Here.  A couple of years ago, her and her husband jumped at the chance to leave Canada for a life abroad.  They spent an exciting 2 years in Gabon, West Africa where they experienced life in a developing country. As their time there came to a close this past June, they knew they weren't quite ready to head home just yet, so this summer they made the move to the polar opposite of Gabon... Norway! Follow along as she chronicles her experiences as an expat!
----------
Last Friday was Michelle's last day at work. Her and her man are following their dreams and traveling the world. Starting November 18th they are heading to Spain, then Italy and then Thailand. After that... who knows! They have yet to purchase a return ticket. Her boyfriend is half Dutch, so my hope is they make it to Amsterdam so I can show them around :) Check her out at Mish Lovin' Life!