Friday, February 24, 2012

{Under the Weather}

Well, getting sick before our much anticipated trip to Spain was certainly not on the to-do list, but I guess you have to roll with the punches (as Megan would say). We leave bright and early tomorrow morning and it's supposed to be 70 and sunny in Seville all weekend. Corey may just have to drag me, kicking and screaming, onto the plane on Tuesday morning! I have three incredible guest posters over the next few days, so please come check them out. Seriously, my favorite guest posts to date - you won't want to miss them! And then I'll be back with photos from our trip (per usual). Have an amazing weekend and wish me luck kicking this nasty cold before tomorrow morning!

P.S. If you happen to be bored this weekend and are looking for some new reads, here are my current (new-to-me) favorites!

This Chick's Got Style: An Amsterdam style blog
Wayfare Magazine: A new online travel mag (thanks for the tip Ashley!)
l'esthetique: Adorable style/lifestyle blog.
My Suitcase Heart: Gorgeous photography/lifestyle blog