Monday, February 13, 2012

{Sponsor Spotlight: Jenzie}

Happy Monday, lovelies! Hope you had a fabulous weekend. We had a ton of fun walking around Amsterdam on the canals, date-nighting at a romantic Italian restaurant, brunching with friends and witnessing history at the Keizers Race (the last time it happened was 15 years ago!). Needless to say, the weekend flew and I'm feeling exhausted after staying up late for a Skype marathon last night. I'll be back tomorrow with my first installment of wintery Amsterdam photos!


Today, I'd like to introduce you to the lovely Jen from the blog Jenzie. I actually had the pleasure of meeting her a few months ago when I organized a mini expat blogger meetup. Her and her husband had just moved to Amsterdam on a whim - they own their own business and figured they could work from anywhere, so why not Europe! Awesome, right? They spent the last three months traveling around with their dog Rockee going to beautiful places like Paris and Sicily. Head on over to her blog to read more about their eco-conscious travel adventures.