Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Paris with Sarah Tucker

Truth be told, the night before I was supposed to fly to Paris to meet Sarah, I sort of panicked. Was this crazy? Not only had I never met her before, but I was flying to another country to do so! I'm pretty sure my friends and family thought I was nuts, but I decided to stick with the plan...

... and I couldn't be happier that I did! Sarah is so unbelievably sweet and fun. We had such a great day chatting for hours (and I mean hours) while we sipped cappuccinos and indulged in cheesy crepes along sidewalk cafes. It was like we'd known each other for years. 

After a long lunch we headed up to the Sacre Coeur, a site I didn't get the chance to see on my last visit. It sits atop a big hill in Montmarte and it is seriously magical, especially at sunset. I highly recommend you don't miss out on it if you're ever in Paris! 


{Photos © Liz Denfeld}