Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Blog Design!

Yes, you're in the right place! You haven't clicked an incorrect link to a blog called "Explore. Dream. Discover." that you never signed up to follow. It's me! Now you know the new blog name! I'd love to know what you think. For those of you who don't know, it's part of one of my favorite quotes that really inspires the way I live my life:




I will be updating my new URL next week, but wanted to let the new name/design soak in before I did that. I am a little nervous to redirect my blog as I've never done it and I've heard some horror stories - so hang in there with me if anything funky starts happening! Will let you know when I make the change so you can update any links, etc.


So, I'd love to know what you think of the new look! I've got a few kinks to work out (links and such), but should be totally up and running in the next week or so. Hope you like it as much as I do. Special thanks to Kelly of Fabulous K Creative for the new look! She really got my vision and I can't thank her enough!