Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weekend Recap

This weekend we...

Enjoyed the gorgeous sunshine with a walk along the waterfront with Corey’s parents.


Grabbed happy hour at Café Nell. Such a cute little spot in NW.

Went out for a healthy but amazingly delicious dinner at Blossoming Lotus (complete with fancy cocktails).

Became Aunt Liz and Uncle Corey! My brother-in-law and his wife had their baby girl three weeks early!

Had an amazing family dinner Sunday night. I always feel so blessed that Corey’s family and my family get along so well.

Doted on our handsome Henry. I will never get sick of his cute little face! What I will get sick of is his ridiculously loud snoring! We let him sleep in bed with us for part of Friday night in hopes that he wouldn’t wake us up at the crack of dawn on Saturday. Instead, he just snored reallyyyy loud the whole night and kept us up! Oh, but we love that little stinker!