Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Playing along with Lauren again this Friday! Fill in the blanks and then link up on her blog. Happy weekend all!




1.   I am currently obsessed with    my puppy, Henry. I literally can’t get enough of his adorable little face. And I think everything he does is the cutest thing ever. If I’m like this with a puppy I can’t even imagine what I will be like with babies. Watch out.

2.  Today I am    happy because  it’s Friday and it’s sunny! Tonight we are taking Henry to the Sniff Dog Hotel for happy hour. This place is genius. They have a café for the pet owners where we can sip on some wine and snacks while we watch our dog frolic with other pups in their 2,000 sq. ft. indoor dog park. And it’s free!

3.  The age I am is    24    and the age I feel is    I kinda feel older than my age because I am married to an older man (haha! love you babe!) and I’m the youngest person on my team at work. Sometimes I want to fast-forward and grow up and buy a house and have kiddos and all that, but then I realize I have my whole life to do that and I should just sit back and enjoy this time (and freedom)!

4.  My favorite place is     being at home with Corey and Henry. It’s just so comfortable and cozy and happy. I love traveling, but there’s no place like home.

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is     updating my passport to my new last name and also my social security card. Whoops. Should probably get on that before Mexico in May and taxes. Yikes!

6.  The last thing I purchased was        probably food. I spend way too much money on food!!

7.  The thing I love most about my home is       it’s a reflection of who I am, and I share it with the most wonderful little family! It’s the perfect size for us and is so beautiful and cozy. I love our apartment!