Another round of Fill in the Blank Friday with Lauren from The Little Things We Do. Enjoy! And don't forget to enter the awesome giveaway below :)
1. I am really looking forward to seeing some sun this weekend. It’s a wonder I love Portland as much as I do with all the grey and rain… I live for the sun and feel so alive and happy when it comes out!
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was go on a blind date with a handsome guy named Corey. I am actually really shy when it comes to meeting people and a blind date was my idea of torture, but I’m so glad I did it! Three years later we’re happily married :)
3. I feel prettiest when my husband looks at me and smiles and tells me that I look beautiful. He is so genuine when he says it that I can’t help but believe him, even when I am truly doubting it!!
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is Oh man… I’ve just lately been getting better at not laying awake thinking. But when I do I think about everything from things I need to get done to daydreaming about the future to thinking about what I want to do that weekend or make for dinner the next day or pretty much anything and everything!
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is probably panang curry or pizza. I could switch off those two meals every day and never get tired of them! I would also probably be about 200 pounds heavier :)
6. The way to my heart is affection and attention.
7. I would like to move to Amsterdam with Corey and Henry and spend a couple years exploring every square inch of Europe.