Thursday, May 6, 2010

So, last night we were supposed to hang our frame wall, but we had a much different night than we had planned. We left straight from work to meet with our wedding officiate. This was just our first in-person meeting and we weren’t even getting into the really good stuff, but it was so powerful. I have been having so much fun planning all the little details, but yesterday we got to really take time to talk about us and the vows we want to share and the commitment we’re making. I honestly had to hold back the tears. I am so excited to work with our officiate to craft a uniquely Liz-and-Corey ceremony and I am beyond words excited to call Corey my husband at the end of it all. I haven’t doubted since the moment he asked me to marry him that he is the absolute best person I could’ve picked to spend the rest of my life with.

After meeting with Patti, the officiate, we went to Alu Wine Bar. It was so amazing. I’ll tell you all about it in a later post.

{image by Elizabeth Messina}