Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hurley Dress

Selling my Anthro dress was such a success, I thought I would try this again! I bought this super cute Hurley dress last year and never wore it, never took the tags off. It's a great dress you can style a million different ways, and it was sold in a limited capacity to only a few select retailers. Super soft heather grey fabric. It's comfy yet sexy. The one problem is, it's not made for tall gals (I'm 5'8" and it's just a smidge too short). It's a size medium. I'm normally a 2/4 and it fits fine, but since it's stretchy I would say it would fit a 4/6 person just as well! It's originally priced at $90 and I'd like to sell it for $40. If you're interested, please email me at liz.balaesh@gmail.com

Thanks, all!

{images via Swell, and Style With Benefits}

UPDATE: The dress has been sold. Thanks everyone!