Wednesday, September 12, 2012

{Libby + Scott 8.25.2012}


Wow. Before I get into today’s post I just want to say a huge thank you for all of your incredibly kind and encouraging words yesterday. I was this close to not publishing that post because it was so personal and made me feel very vulnerable. It made me realize (yet again) what an incredible community of friends I have made through this blog. I truly can’t thank you enough for taking the time to read my rambling and respond back such thoughtful remarks. It means the world.

Although I’m still not 100% out of my funk I am already starting to feel a lot better today (thanks in large part to your wonderful comments & emails and also to a good nights rest). I’d love to share with you some photos I took at my good friend Libby’s wedding. It’s the main reason I was home (I was a bridesmaid and wouldn’t miss it for the world!) and it was such a ridiculously beautiful, genuine and special day. Since I was in the wedding I didn’t get the chance to take as many photos as I would’ve liked, but of course I snapped a few! Hope you enjoy them.

  {Photos ©  Liz Denfeld}