Thursday, March 24, 2011

Weekend Snaps

This past weekend, which seems ages ago now, my sister was in town from LA. She hadn't come back to Portland since our wedding in August, so she was eager to see our new place and our new pup. She fell in love with Henry instantly (I mean, who wouldn't, right? hehe). We spent the weekend going out to eat a lot (Serrato, Kenny & Zukes Sandwichworks, Vivace--all which I recommend!) and just catching up. It was super nice to have her and her husband around, and I was extremely sad to see them go. Here are a couple photos from the weekend.


This is my version of an outfit post.. Me taking a dorky picture of myself in the mirror... I felt really dumb doing it, but I've had a couple requests for more outfit photos on here, so let me know what you think and if you'd like to see more :) And if you don't and think I look dumb.. Just keep that to yourself! haha 
{J Brand Jeans, Nike 6.0 Pocket Tank, F21 faux leather jacket (borrowed from my sis), Sam Edelman Boots}

No explanation necessary for the next couple :)


Saturday morning it was beautiful. We walked up to Vivace for crepes and cappucinos and even sat outside! 

Then we headed over to Wallace Park for a Frenchie meetup! It was SO muddy. I got covered in mud. Henry was covered in slobber and mud. He had a lot of fun, as you can imagine. We'll definitely take him back!

Had to stop for a kiss. They're in love.