Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!



Playing along with Lauren over at The Little Things We Do! Fill in the blanks and link up with her on her blog. Trust me, it's fun!


My most prized possession is       does our puppy, Henry, count? If not, I would say my engagement ring. It’s the most valuable thing I own and Corey had it custom made and it means so much to me. I never, ever take it off and I feel so proud to wear it!

2.  If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be  
I don’t know that I’ve experienced an age that I would want to be the rest of my life. Each year is such an amazing journey and learning experience that I haven’t looked back yet, I’m just looking forward. An age I think will be awesome would be 28 or 29… Even though I haven’t reached that age yet, in my mind, I feel like at that point Corey and I will probably own a home, be even more established in our relationship and our marriage, will hopefully either have a bebe on the way or already have one and will be further in our careers… Those are things I daydream of for our future, but for now we are just loving life as it is and feeling extremely blessed!

3.  The best way to spend a weekend is   with my hubby, family, friends and Henry. Just add in some sunshine, good food and fun cocktails and that is sheer bliss. 

4.  My outlook on life is    you create your happiness. If you are unhappy in your life, relationship, job, etc, do something about it. Sure it may be easier said than done, but you’re either exerting energy being miserable and complaining all the time or you're putting that energy into doing something to get yourself out of whatever’s got you down. I’m not saying I’m always happy and in a good mood, but even when I am grouchy I try my best to realize that I can turn my day, week, life around. 

5.  If you want to annoy me, just     go 30 miles an hour getting on the freeway. People in Portland don’t know how to merge and it drives me CRAZY!

6.  I am completely defenseless when it comes to   cheese… or puppies. HAHA

7.  When dressing for the day one should    put something on that makes them feel confident and comfortable (well, I sacrifice comfort in the name of fashion sometimes, but I think it’s worth it). Also, something that represents you and your style, not trying to mimic something that just doesn’t suit you. And whatever you wear.. OWN IT!