Friday, November 20, 2009

Have a Fantastic Weekend!

{me & my sister at her wedding 3 years ago}
What are you up to this weekend? Tomorrow my big sister, Cristina, and my brother-in-law, Josh, get into town from L.A. Cristina is actually responsible for setting Corey and I up, so we are both super excited to see each other and celebrate the engagement!! I seriously can't wait to see her. I hate that she lives so far away-- and now that I'm planning my wedding I hate it even more!

Sunday we are having our engagement party up at Corey's parent's house. We are having "bubbles and brunch" and will be celebrating with a casual party filled with mimosas, homemade biscotti and scones, and tons of other delicious food. I am so excited to have everyone in one place to celebrate! It's going to be a great weekend.
Hope you have an amazing couple of days! Talk Monday :)