Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend Recap

Welcome to Monday, friends! How was your weekend? Short-lived? Yeah, mine too. What did you do? Anything fun? I'd really love to hear.

The highlight of our weekend was wine tasting for Corey's brother's birthday (Trevor). It was a heck of a lot different than this wine tour. But still lots of fun. Corey and I even joined a wine club! I feel so sophisticated (ha!).

Oh yeah! On Friday, I got a new camera! I absolutely love it. Kind of like it's a new baby. I bring it with me everywhere. And make sure not-a-thing hurts it. It can't be healthy. But I'm sure lots of you photographers out there can relate. Right? I'm just a beginner, but I'm having fun playing so far. Below are some pictures from the weekend. Enjoy (and don't make fun...)!

(more photos here)