Thursday, August 6, 2009

Travel Bag

Although our South American extravaganza is a painfully long four months out, I’ve already been thinking about what I’ll wear while I’m there. Unlike our relaxing trip to Costa Rica, for this excursion we’ll be exploring a huge city, so I’ll have the challenge of looking cute but more importantly, being comfortable to roam miles and miles each day.

I stumbled across this 49 Square Miles hobo and thought it looked just perfect for our long days sightseeing in Buenos Aires. It can be worn across the body so my hands can be free to take disgusting amounts of pictures, and it’s big enough to hold my travel essentials (water, maps, etc.). Plus it has that perfectly worn look that makes it look casual yet sophisticated. There’s only one problem. It’s reallyyyyy out of the budget.  Hmmm.  Seems that’s always the problem.