Monday, August 31, 2009

Joy The Baker

(via Joy The Baker)
I have to take a moment to express my intense admiration and adoration for new-to-me blog, Joy The Baker. After running across her blog via Design Crush's "Mad Props" series, I got stuck reading recipes, comments and simply staring at her scrumptious photos. She covers recipes of all sorts, from traditional and delicious baked goods like Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies to super-inventive sweets like Vegan Chocolate Avocado Cake (she swears it's not as weird tasting as it sounds).

But my favorite part of her blog is her witty and hilarious writing. You seriously feel like you're long-lost friends after reading through just a couple of posts. She's extremely inviting and charming and I cannot wait to whip up some of her amazing creations! Stop over and check her blog out ASAP!