Wednesday, March 27, 2013

{Quick Update}

Oops! Well, I made it for four days of travel updates and then we lost our wifi connection for a couple days and it's been a whirlwind since then!
Just wanted to check in before we fly up to Kruger National Park for our safari tomorrow, where I'm fairly certain we won't have wifi access (how will I ever survive?! joking. kind of.).
If you're missing me like crazy, you can always check out my Instagram, where I've been keeping up on posting. We even took Bri's advice and created a hashtag for our trip photos (#DenfeldsinSA). You can check those out here!
Thanks for all your great comments on the South Africa posts so far. It's a truly incredible country and we are having the time of our lives!
Excited to post more photos soon, but those will have to wait until we return to Amsterdam! 
Hope everyone has a happy Easter weekend!
{Photo taken at the Knysna Elephant Park}