Friday, February 8, 2013

{Happy Weekend!}

Happy Friday, everyone! As usual, I am glad the weekend has arrived!
After two weekends of travel in a row – London, then, Madrid – I
couldn’t be happier to spend a relaxing weekend at home in Amsterdam.
We don’t have much on the agenda and that’s just the way I like it!

I wanted to thank you so much for all your comments on yesterday’s
post! It’s great to see that I’m not the only one totally impressed
by my awesome Mom :) A lot of you asked if she has an online shop, or
where you can buy her creations. At the moment she just makes custom
clothing for private clients in Portland, OR. If that were to ever change – you all would be the first to know! Thanks again for all the kind words!

Lastly, I’d love you to all meet Explore.Dream.Discover’s newest sponsor – Casey, from True Colours! I’m thinking if you like reading my blog, you’ll love hers. She’s a traveling girl currently based in Portland, OR (our old home sweet home!). She has a super interesting life story and gives tons of great travel advice – read on below to learn more about her, and hop on over to her blog to check her out!
------

I'm Casey from True Colours and like Liz, call myself a Portlander.  Although Portland is my base now, I grew up as an expat kid in Saudi Arabia and fell in love with the traveling lifestyle.  Since then, I've lived all over, including a brief stint in Hawaii. I've always loved the inspiration of other cultures and the draw of a plane headed somewhere far away. I count Paris as my favorite place in the world, love cupcakes and have a soft spot in my heart for anything Arab.  My blog is a journal of my adventures around the world with as much traveling as my husband and I can possibly do!  My blog follows our travels and my thoughts all over this lovely planet.  Come check out where we're headed next!
 

If you're interest in sponsoring Explore.Dream.Discover shoot me an email at exploredreamdiscoverblog {at} gmail.com