Wednesday, June 27, 2012

{Back to Reality}

...yeah, you can say that again! Corey and I got home from Santorini Sunday night only for me to get deathly ill!
I've been home from work the last couple days trying to recuperate. Ugh. 
I have so much to say about Greece. And so much to show you...
What I'll say for now is it was the most luxurious, indulgent, romantic, magical, awe-inspiring vacation we've ever been on. Not exaggerating one bit.
I thought Positano was it
And then Greece happened. 
sigh...
We will definitely be returning!
Here are some iPhone snaps to hold you over (even some non-instagrams!)
Captions at the end!
2. our hotel room
3 & 4. our private terrace. i know.
5. view (to the right) from our private terrace
6. our first santorini sunset
7. hangin' by the pool, admiring the stunning view
8. watching the sunset from our private hot tub!
9. walk from Imerovigli to Fira
10. mad about this guy
11. picture perfect sunset in Oia
12. sending postcards & drinking coffee on our terrace our last morning in Greece