Sunday, May 6, 2012

{Weekend Snaps}

I'm kind of addicted to the latest iPhone photo editing app, VSCO Cam. So I thought, what better way to showcase my love than sharing weekend snaps I took using the aforementioned app. Here's a bit of what we were up to the last few days (captions below). 

Hope you had a stunning weekend!
 1 
Loving every minute of being reunited with our sweet pup, Henry.
2 & 3 
Kentucky Derby party! How handsome does the huz look all dressed up? :)
4 & 5 
Enjoying the most delicious cappuccino I've ever tasted (and perhaps the prettiest too!) while doing some research for our next trip (Positano in 3 weeks!).
6 
Stopping by the Sunday Market in Westerpark & admiring the awesome outdoor terraces in the area. This is one thing Amsterdam definitely does better than Portland - incredible and huge places to dine & drink al fresco!
7 & 8 
A lushy ladies brunch at G&T's Very Nice Place. We chatted and sipped bellinis for 3 hours!