Monday, April 2, 2012

{Sponsor Spotlight: Always a Blogsmaid, Never a Blogger}

While I'm out frolicking around Amsterdam with my Mama, I wanted to introduce you to one of my lovely sponsors, Cassie! Hope you all had a great weekend - I'll be back here tomorrow!
---------------------
Hey y'all! I am Cassie from Always A Blogsmaid, Never A Blogger
I am so excited to be one of Liz's sponsors. 

I bet some of you are wondering what is the deal with my blog name.  
The name is a spin-off of Always A Bridesmaid, Never a Bride.  
Well, once you begin reading my blog you will see how my life is full of friends but no boyfriend. 
And I am okay with that for right now.

Liz asked me to basically write what my blog is all about. 
But here's the thing: my blog is random.
I never know what I am going to write about until I sit down in front of my 5 year old laptop.

So please come visit my blog and if I make you laugh once, 
make me 2 promises?  

1. Become my follower.

2. Leave a comment

I will be the happiest person ever.

Hope to hear from you soon.