Friday, January 6, 2012

{Christmas Snaps Part II}

As I mentioned Monday, we spend Christmas Eve with my side of the family. We decided not to do any gifts this Christmas as a lot of us flew in from different parts of the country (or the world!), and we figured time together would be the best gift we could get each other, anyway. We haven't had a complete holiday, with everyone in one place, in a few years, so it made me ridiculously happy to fly back to Portland and get to experience that this year. The night was pretty low key. We ate a delicious meal, enjoyed wine and cocktails, and loved on Oscar, my sister Cristina's new pup who she rescued few months ago. Then, we ended the night with a friendly game of poker (I actually didn't participate, I was recovering from my food coma on the couch!)!

{Photos © Liz Denfeld Photography}