Thursday, December 2, 2010

Selling: French Connection "Song Bird" Barbara Wool Coat

So, I think I've mentioned this terrible habit I have of buying things online, and if they don't fit, somehow missing the 30-day return window. Not shockingly, it's happened again. So I figured, I can make my loss your gain! I bought this gorgeous French Connection coat on Rue La La for $90 (originally over $200). It is stunning, but too small for me in the shoulders. It's a size 0 and I was just hoping to be able to squeeze into it because I loved it so much. But alas, if I had anything thicker than a t-shirt on it just wouldn't work. The collar is super cute, you can pop it up a bit for more of a funnel collar or leave it as-is. 


It's brand new, tags still on! Please email me at liz.denfeld {at} gmail.com if you have any questions or are interested in buying it!