Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Only five things this week. Not because I'm less thankful, but because I'm so busy I feel like my brain is about to explode. Nice visual, eh? Hope you're having a wonderful week! I am so ready for the weekend.


1. Eggnog lattes. I had my first one of the season yesterday and it was so delicious!


2. Noise-cancelling headphones. I’ve been swamped at work and we have an “open work environment” so sometimes it can be hard to get stuff done.


3. Our fireplace. It’s been chilly in Portland this week and cozying up to the fire is perfection.


4. My new Kate Spade iPhone case. It’s cute and functional. Thank goodness because I drop my phone a lot!


5. Thanksgiving being next week! That means a three-day weekend and lots of delicious food. 


{via SHELTER}