Monday, June 7, 2010

{Bachelorette} Weekend Recap

I'm back from one of the best weekends ever! Palm Springs was such a blast. The Viceroy is absolutely stunning. And my sisters and friends are the best in the world! We spent the weekend lounging by the pool, eating lots of yummy food, chatting and catching up and of course, going out on the town. All the girls banded together and even got me a massage at the Viceroy's awesome spa. It was incredible!

The weekend was so much fun, but needless to say I'm super exhausted today. If given the chance, I'm confident I could sleep the entire day! But alas, I have work to do. 

Here are some pictures from the weekend. I didn't have my point-and-shoot so these are more scenic photos taken with my DSLR. I'll try to post some of the fun night out pictures later.