Monday, February 8, 2010

Home Envy: Chelsea+ Tec Petaja

The home of ultra-stylish duo Tec and Chelsea Petaja (he is a photographer and she is a stylist, among other things) is swoon-worthy! You can see all the photos on Design*Sponge, but here are my two favorites:

Corey and I have been meaning to put together a frame wall ever since we moved in to our apartment (almost a year ago!). I really love this one, especially that print in the middle. I think I want to make one myself, except instead of “We’re Better Together” I would paint “Love is All You Need”. What do you think?
Tec and Chelsea were married on 06.07.08, hence the “6”, “7”, “8” cups. I would love to do this with our wedding date (08.07.10) or better yet, we could put up “4”, “5”, “2” as that’s the number of the hotel room where Corey proposed to me in Amsterdam!