Monday, January 18, 2010

Turn of Events

After living in Portland for more than 20 years, I think the rain is now accustomed to following me. Due to an unfortunate series of events upon our arrival in California on Friday night, we were forced to reschedule our engagement session with Jill and reschedule for Monday. And then, to further our luck, the biggest storm Southern California has seen in years has rolled in, causing flash floods and therefore forcing us to cancel our engagement shoot yet again this morning. We're super bummed, but with everything going on in the world, we realize that if our e-session getting rained out is the worst of our problems, then we have it really, really good.

Luckily, this gave us more time to spend with my sister and brother-in-law, which made me super happy! And we also booked our honeymoon, which we are SO excited about! I'll reveal our destination next so stay tuned!