Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Big News!

{credit}
So, I've waited over a week, and I think that's long enough. My big news is...

I'm being sent to Amsterdam for two weeks for work! I'm leaving Saturday and I'm so excited and very overwhelmed all at the same time. I've never been to Amsterdam so I'm looking forward to exploring the city. I'll also be in Belgium for a couple of days (also for work). I'm always up for discovering new places! Please send me any suggestions on things to do and see and places to eat!

The craziest part of this whole extravaganza is that 10 days after I get back, Corey and I will be flying away to South America for 2 and a half weeks! I will be on three different continents in the month of November. Insanity-- but all great!

I plan on blogging my way through all of my travels, so please stick around while I document my journeys :)