Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Five Months Down...

Five months ago today Corey and I moved in together. People often ask me how it’s going. The inquisitive look on their faces makes me feel like they’re waiting for some juicy stories. How I can’t stand how he does this or that. I sort of have to burst their bubble and tell them the honest truth. It’s more amazing than I ever imagined! We listen to Frank Sinatra and cook dinner, dance in the living room all hours of the day, we make a great cleaning team, and love doing everything together, including mundane tasks like carpooling into work together or just laying on the couch at the end of a long day watching Planet Earth. Overall it’s seriously awesome.

One weird thing? We go through toothpaste like you would not believe! It’s a little crazy. I feel like every other day we’re out of toothpaste again! But other than that, no relationship turmoil to report here. Hope it stays that way for years to come.

Thanks for being such a great “living partner”, Babe! ;) 

(photo credit here)